Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Word Art Wednesday Challenge 240 and 241

Good morning and welcome to a new bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday!  Has it been raining in your part of the world?  We have seen a few days of not so sunny skies.  I must say, I saw the most amazing rainbow recently and thought a similar design would be perfect with this week's scripture...




This week, I started with a 5.5 x 4.25 inch white card stock base and added a chevron layer of DP (Pebbles Garden Party.)  I cut and embossed a white card stock base with a pierced rectangle die after printing today's scripture panel.  I added chalk swooshes (in ROY G. BIV) order after printing.  A few die cut clouds and sun finish it off.

Items you see used today...

Our Daily Bread Designs - Pierced Rectangles Die
Our Daily Bread Designs - Sunburst Background Die (star)
Our Daily Bread Designs - Clouds & Raindrops Die (clouds)

Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful week!

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...