Friday, July 15, 2016

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' July Release...

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' July Release.  I have a special card using the new stamp set, A True Friend and new Vintage Borders Die set.  For more inspiration using the July release be sure to visit my Design Team sisters too.  And be sure to check out the ODBD Blog for my fellow designers' links and more beautiful ideas.   


Lots of layers on today's card...  
I just love depth on a project!  :-)

  1. White Card Stock (CS) base measuring 4.25 by 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches
  2. Lavender Designer Paper (DP) cut slightly larger than next die cut, ODBD - Pastel Paper Pad
  3. Pattern DP - ODBD - Easter Card Paper Collection; ODBD Die - Vintage Flourish Pattern Die
  4. White CS - ODBD - ***NEW*** Vintage Borders Die
  5. Neenah Solar Crest CS (Copic compatible); ODBD Vintage Labels Die; Image ODBD ***NEW*** A True Friend (Memento Tuxedo Black Ink & Copics)
  6. White CS (Sentiment Panel) - ODBD ***NEW*** Ornate Ovals Die and ***NEW*** A True Friend stamp set; Memento Grape Jelly (sentiment); Memento Lulu Lavender (shading)
  7. White Seam Binding

And here's the image I used...


and new dies...



Here's a close up of the image and sentiment...


and the Copic combo I used to create this image...


and a few old favorites from ODBD stash...





Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing a look back at our July release.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Blessings...

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Lori!! I love the print paper die cut bg and the beautiful purple iris with the crisp white layers!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh my! This is stunning! I love all the layers! And I really like the diecut in the background from the designer paper! So pretty!

Karen D' said...

I love the iris! Thanks for sharing.

Diane said...

Hi Lori, This card is very pretty. Love the colors and I like how you cut the Vintage Florish die in the patterned paper and backed it with a solid. Looks Beautiful. Hugs, Diane

Cathymac said...

Beautiful iris, Lori and I love the Flourish Pattern Die cut from the pretty paper!

Dawn said...

Love all the layers, Lori! Beautiful card!!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...