Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Merry Monday, on a Tuesday!

Merry Monday!  And no, I haven't lost my mind.  I really do know it is Tuesday!  I decided to shake things up a bit this week.  On Monday, Our Daily Bread Designs shared their February release.  So if you would like to check out the fun projects and items I shared click HERE.

So instead of sharing on Monday, I have a fun card for you today AND if that isn't shaking things up enough...  I have a VALENTINE card!  


My fabulous Stampin' Up rep loaned me her Sheltering Tree stamp set.  I love this stamp and will definitely be adding this set to my collection.  I started with a black CS base and Real Red CS mat.  I used Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Rose Red and Real Red to stamp the image.  I opted to add two layers of leaves in Rose Red and Real Red.  I wanted a bit more depth.  In this photo you can see the panel at the bottom using Real Red only...  The best part?  You can do whatever you want!  ;-)


And here is the stamp set...
 

I think I could stamp the leaves with white ink on blue card stock and make a wonderful Christmas image...  maybe for another MERRY MONDAY!  Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...