Friday, August 21, 2015

A Look Back at ODBD's August Release

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' August Release.  Here is the card I created using Boho Blessings, Beautiful Boho Paper Collection and the new die, Stitched Ovals.  For more inspiration using the August Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.


I started with a black card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches adding a slightly smaller rich orange mat.  I chose a couple of designs from the new Beautiful Boho Paper Collection and layered them up.  I stamped the image (Boho Blessings) on Copic compatible paper with a soft grey die fast ink and then colored the image with Copics.  I stamped the image again with a deep Versafine black ink using a positioning tool to stamp exactly over the original gray.  I then used the coordinating Fancy Fritillary Die to cut it out.  I stamped the sentiment with black ink on white paper carefully matting it.  I used a rich raspberry CS along with the new Stitched Ovals Die for a slightly "hidden" element behing the sentiment panel.  I also pulled out an old favorite...  Pennants Die, to add a sweet banner under the butterfly.  So here are some of the items  you see today!
 




 Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to visit my design team sisters to see what that have for you as well!

Blessings...

  Sandee * Cathy * Amy * Lori * Julie * America * Dawn

1 comment:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Lori! Love the colors and your layout is wonderful.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...