Thursday, August 20, 2015

NCC ~ You're Cool!

Good morning and welcome to day 4 of my travel adventure!  And that means I am still having laptop issues!  And no, I didn't throw it out the window...  yet...  grrr..... 
OH... #thestruggle....
 
So here is a fun frilly card using North Coast Creations' fun The Ice Cream Shoppe set...  I just love the bubble gum pink and cocoa on this creation!  I stamped the frothy drink on Copic compatible paper and colored it in.  I opted to fussy cut the final product before layering in on the lined DP panel.  I stamped the sentiment on coordinating paper and used Our Daily Bread Designs' Sparkling Stars Die to cut it out.  I even added a fun tea stained seaming binding bow!  What do you think?


I started with a dark cocoa card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches adding a bit of DP (cut at an angle...)  I really like the polka dot print peeking out on the bottom!
 
Due to travel issues I am unable to post photos for the items listed for North Coast Creations or Our Daily Bread Designs.  Please click on the links and be sure to check out all of the fun products!  I hope to be home soon and back to "regular" blogging... 
 
BTW...  if you have a travel horror story please feel free to share in the comments section!  I need all the encouragement I can get this week! 
 
((hugs)) 
 
Additional Products 


Paper - Bazzill, Neenah Solar Crest, Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely
Inks - Memento Espresso Truffle, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Seam Binding

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...