Monday, August 24, 2015

New Pennant Stamps at Our Daily Bread Designs!

Welcome!  Can you believe it is Monday already?  Normally, Monday's are not the day I would define as exciting...  HOWEVER, this one most certainly is!  Because...  DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

has a special mid month release!!!!

Yep... you heard that right!  A very special new Pennant Swag Solid Alphabet  stamp set is available!  And the best part???  It coordinates with ODBD's Pennant Swag Die!

Now that's the kind of news to make my Monday morning!

Here's my project using the new stamp set along with the coordinating die...

 

and the Pennant Swag Solid Alphabet set...  
(our special mid month release...)


I started with a white card stock base (5.5 x 4.25 inches) and added a bright yellow mat.  I used ODBD's Sunburst Background Die to create a background, inking all exposed areas with Memento Cantaloupe and Dandelion inks.  I found a scrap piece of Kraft paper and used ODBD's Fence Die to cut my border.  A bit of green CS along with ODBD's Grass Border Die peek out from behind the fence.  I positioned my stamps using the die and after stamping die cut the banner.  A couple of Kraft birds (Birdcage and Banner Die) seem to be sneaking off with my banner.  :-)  
I tucked a few die cut clouds  from the Cloud and Raindrops Die 
over my sun.  

I just love the versatility of this stamp set!  I must tell you positioning these stamps is SUPER easy!  

***Just check out this VIDEO by Lisa Somerville
 showing you just how easy they are to work with!*** 

And don't forget to investigate what my design team sisters have cooked up too!  But before I send you on, take a look at some of the other ODBD items you see today...







Please hop along and visit all of our great designers!  These ladies work so very hard to bring you the most fabulous projects each and every month!  I know they covet your comments, love and prayers!  

Hugs and Blessings....

ODBD Blog (if you get lost along the way...)
the Bread Sticks

 
Cathy * Dawn * Angie * Lori(ME)
 * Sabrina * America

4 comments:

America said...

Hi Teamie! What a great and happy outdoor scene! Fabulous combination uses of the multiple dies. Love the crisp Swag Pennant banner!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the sunshine background and the little birds holding up the banner, so sweet!

Dawn said...

Lori, I love your cheery scene!!! Your swag is so cute being held by the birds!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Super cute card!!! LOVE all of the elements used to create your fabulous scene!!! You are da bomb!! HUGS!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...