Monday, June 8, 2015

ODBD ~ Hello Sunshine ~

Its time to start a new week.  I certainly hope the sun is shining where you are.  If not, I have a project that just might bring a bit of sunshine into your day!  I'm blessed to be working with some of the new items from Our Daily Bread Designs'.

Grab your sunscreen!  ;-)

 I started with a 5.5 by 4.25 inch white card stock base and added a rich yellow mat.  I used ODBD's Sunburst Background Die to cut my focal layer and then used a sponge dauber and Memento's Canteloupe pigment ink to color the rays and sun.  After removing the die I stamped the sunshine's face (ODBD's Hello Sunshine set) and added a touch of Memento's Angel Pink ink to each "cheek."  I grabbed some white CS scraps and used the Clouds and Raindrops Die to create my clouds and then stamped the sentiment (from the Hello Sunshine set also) on one.  I added my clouds with dimensional foam.  

So here are some of the new items I used today...



and an oldie but goodie...

CLOUDS & RAINDROPS DIES - CSBD85

I certainly hope you are making the most of this Monday.  Here's to fresh starts and new beginnings!  And a bit of sunshine in each and EVERY day!!!
  Thanks for following along!  

Blessings....

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...