Wednesday, June 10, 2015

NCC ~ Happy Birthday Deer ~

Good morning!  So glad you could stop by and spend a few moments with me today.  I'm SO GLAD it is Wednesday!  That means Friday is just around the bend...  and I can get back to my crafty table!  :-)  I'm sharing a fun card using North Coast Creations' Deer Greeting Silhouette.  I chose to stamp my trees with three shades of orange and sponge in some clouds and mountains with a piece of ripped paper.  I stamped my deer with distress ink and fussy cut him before adding dimensional foam. 
 
Here it is...

 
 
And the set I used for today's project...

  DEER SILHOUETTE GREETINGS
 
and the papers can be found at Our Daily Bread Designs' site... 

BLOOMING GARDEN COLLECTION 6x6 PAPER PAD

Supplies 

Stamps - North Coast Creations - Deer Silhouette Greetings
Paper - Our Daily Bread Designs' - Blooming Garden Paper Collection, Bazzill, The Paper Studio
Gelly Roll White Pen
Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Memento Inks - Bamboo Leaves, Rich Cocoa, Morocco, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Rich Espresso (sentiment), Gray Flannel, Summer Sky

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

What an amazing card you crafted to share today! Love it!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...