Friday, January 16, 2015

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' January Release

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' January Release.  Here is the card I created using the January release Just a Note along with some older favorites. For more inspiration using the January Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.


 I began with a soft blue card stock base (5.5 x 4.25 inches) and added a navy mat.  The designer paper is from the Patriotic Paper Collection.  I stamped the image twice on Neenah Solar Crest and colored the images with my Copics.  I cut the treble note out of the second image and added it to the base after die cutting the panel with Antique Labels and Borders Die.  I nestled it on top of a die cut doily (Doily Die) and added flowers created with the Ornamental Crosses Die and greenery from Fancy Foliage Die.  A tiny dollop of liquid pearl paint in the flower centers finishes each off.  

Here are the additional products you see today...

PATRIOTIC COLLECTION 6x6 PAPER PAD

CSBD62 - DOILY DIES

CSBD26 - ANTIQUE LABELS & BORDER DIES

CSBD54 - ORNAMENTAL CROSSES DIES

CSBD33 - FANCY FOLIAGE DIES

Don't forget to stop by the other designers' blogs and visit.  I know they have some wonderful projects to share.  And if you get lost along the way, come back to the ODBD Blog.  Thanks again!

The "Breadsticks"

Paula * Sandee * Lori * Cathy *  Dawn * Wanda

3 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Super gorgeous card, Lori!! I love the paper you chose....the starburst effect behind the treble clef is so cool and I love the matching flowers! Beautiful job!! HUGS!

Dawn said...

love the starburst paper effect! a beauty using so many ODBD products!!

Cathymac said...

Love the patriotic colors and the rays behind the treble clef, Lori…beautiful! I keep forgetting about those little flowers in the Ornamental Crosses die set…they work perfectly with the foliage! Hugs!