Saturday, January 10, 2015

Never Stop Dancing

I must admit, I have two left feet.  Even though, I imagine I have rhythm...  the casual observer would snicker and shake their head at my lack of coordination.  And that is why I LOVE the sentiment on this set from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I can dance in my heart!  And those moves are perfectly beautiful!  

Here's our project for the day featuring the new stamp set, Music Speaks...


and a photo of the fabulous set...


I chose a black card stock base (5.5 x 4.25 inches).  I used distress inks (Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade) to create the warm skies.  I die cut a circle with ODBD's Circle Ornaments Die and used it to mask my sun (after lightly covering the entire piece of white card stock with the soft yellow).  I finished the piece by stamping the image and positioning the sentiment where I liked it.  It's a very simple piece and very easy to replicate.  Perfect for when you need a whole bunch of cards!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Our Daily Bread Designs' Products

Stamps - Music Speaks

1 comment:

Tam said...

nice card! that's a pretty bird stamp

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...