Sunday, December 14, 2014

~ I Am the Gate ~

Thank you for stopping by.  I must extend my deepest apologies for my absence this past week.  We had a double whammy in our household last week with the loss of a family member and my own struggle with illness.  I find myself with an odd mix of emotions, both sad and happy.  I am sad that my uncle is no longer with us, however, I am happy to know he is rejoicing in Heaven.  There are worse things then death my friends.  The project I have today has been languishing on my desk.  I created and photographed it well over a week ago but just haven't had the heart and/or resolve to post.  I think the scripture is quite fitting.  I feel certain my Uncle would love it!


And the products you see today...
 
G586 - THE GATE
 
CSBD63 - MINI TAG DIES
 

CSBD74 - PEACEFUL POINSETTIA DIES
 
CSBD33 - FANCY FOLIAGE DIES
 
CSBD62 - DOILY DIES
 
CSBD72 - MATTING CIRCLES DIES
 
and the background stamp...
 
POINSETTIA BACKGROUND
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to pop in tomorrow.  I have some new sets from North Coast Creations to share!  Praying you have a wonderful week...
 
Lori 

1 comment:

Tam said...

love the colors, so pretty!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...