Monday, December 8, 2014

Trust in Dreams ~ Masking Tape and Ink Technique

Good Monday morning!  I have a clean and simple card to share today using masking tape.  Yes, masking tape!  I took three similar shades of blue/green ink and gently ran a bit of masking tape over the ink pad.  I then used each swath to sweep the ink on my paper.  I added the lightest cooler first, medium color second and finished up with the darkest hue.  I then stamped my sentiment on with black ink.  Super easy and pretty too.  :-)
 
 
I started out with a black card stock base (5.5 x 4.25) and added a coordinating seafoam mat.  I used white CS for my color wash and sentiment.  I finished with a black die cut fence.  Here are some of the items you see...
 
Our Daily Bread Designs'
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to try using masking tape on some other projects!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Blessings....

1 comment:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...