Friday, June 6, 2014

ODBDSLC205 ~ White on White ~

It's been a while since I played in ODBD's Shining the Light Challenge.  This week the challenge is "white on white."  And I decided to use one of the new stamp sets, Iris and the fun new die, Asters and Leaves.
 
The stamp set... 
 
 
and dies...
 
CSBD30 - QUATREFOIL PATTERN DIE
 
CSBD26 - ANTIQUE LABELS & BORDER DIES
 
 
 
CSBD57 - ASTER DIES
 
 
I began with a white card stock base and added the Quatrefoil Pattern Die cut with dimensional foam.  I stamped the Iris image (Memento Flannel Gray) and added my sentiment with Memento's Tuxedo Black.  The Antique Labels and Borders Die  set looks just perfect framing this image!  A few blossoms from the new die, Asters and Leaves nestled on the white vines from the Fancy Foliage die finish it off.  A few pearls peeking out...  **sigh** 
 
This makes me smile!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  {{hugs}}
 


2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Lori!! I love all the die cuts you used and the simple elegance the design you used creates!! Such a stunner!!Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lori, this is gorgeous! I really struggled with the white-on-white challenge myself, but you really rocked it!! I just love all the dies you've used together so beautifully and then stamped the lovely iris and the sentiment! I just love it all! So glad you joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend! Hugs!