Sunday, December 9, 2012

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Happy Sunday to you!  Stopping in to share a quick card featuring this week's Mojo sketch. 

Here's my card...


Using ODBD's Christmas Blessings set shown here...


Thanks for stopping by... until next time, hugs and blessings!

Card Recipe

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Christmas Blessings
Ink - Versafine - Vintage Sepia
Paper - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Recollections Botanical Noel, My Mind's Eye Santa Claus, Bazzill Basics Paper Believe
Dies - Spellbinders Floral Ovals and Layered Poinsettia
Misc. - Ribbon, Flower Soft - Meadow, Pearl Flourish by Recollections, Jingle Bells by ArtMinds, Hemp Cord

Challenges



11 comments:

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

That is stunning!!!!

Kathy said...

This is just gorgeous, Lori!!! Beautiful sketch and I love the flower! Blessings! Kathy

Sabrina Jackson said...

Thuddddddd.........absolutely stunning my friend!!!!!

Cards By Jan said...

Wow lori!! This is soooo beautiful!! Love all your elements!!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Love those stamps.

Tam said...

such a pretty card!

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous!
I was looking for ideas for Christmas cards when I found your blog and this card, and I HAD to try to reproduce it! My result isn't as stunning as yours, of course, but I'm happy to have come here to visit your blog!

Kazzie Ice said...

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing, you have inspired me greatly with this wonderful card! xx

Unknown said...

That card is beautiful thank you so much for sharing xx

hohis said...

I am looking at card ideas for 2020 and love your card. Do you know if I can get that stamp set, Christmas Blessings 2010 anywhere?

Saints Rule! said...

our Daily Bread Designs is now Under a new name... here is the link... https://divinitydesignsllc.com/christmas-blessings/

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...