Friday, December 21, 2012
Exploring Cricut Daily Post
Happy Friday! Can you believe there are only 4 more shopping days until Christmas? Eeek!!!
Today I am popping in to show one final Christmas Cricut post. I used Winter Woodland and Simply Charmed for my Exploring Cricut daily project.
The Cricut cuts you will need
2 cuts (white card stock) mittens (Simply Charmed pg. 65) - 5 inches
1 cut (pattern paper) mitten (Simply Charmed pg. 65) - 5 inches
1 cut (white card stock) mitten cuff (Simply Charmed pg. 65 - Layer 2) 5 inches
2 cuts (green card stock) holly (Winter Woodland pg. 42 - Shift) 2 inches
Kaisercraft - Red Rhinestone Gems
Distress Ink - Ranger Pumice Stone (mitten edges)
1. Score back of white mitten (1 cut) at 1/4 inch.
2. Fold, add ScorTape and adhere to back of other card stock cut to create card.
3. Distress edges of DP mitten cut and white mitten cuff.
4. Adhere card stock mitten to base. Add mitten cuff.
5. Tear cotton balls, shape and glue to mitten cuff.
6. Fold and/or distress holly leaves as desired. Glue to mitten cuff.
7. Add rhinestone gems.
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time blessings!
Good morning! This week marks a very special milestone for Our Daily Bread Designs . Many years ago, when I first encountered ODBD, I wa...
Happy Sunday to you! Stopping in to share a quick card featuring this week's Mojo sketch. Here's my card... Using ODBD&...
Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut ! I am so excited to be back to crafting after a yucky bought with the flu! The we...
April is finally here! I know that the first day of April is normally a day of pranks and shenanigans. You can be assured that I am not ...