Happy Friday! Can you believe there are only 4 more shopping days until Christmas? Eeek!!!
Today I am popping in to show one final Christmas Cricut post. I used Winter Woodland and Simply Charmed for my Exploring Cricut daily project.
The Cricut cuts you will need
2 cuts (white card stock) mittens (Simply Charmed pg. 65) - 5 inches
1 cut (pattern paper) mitten (Simply Charmed pg. 65) - 5 inches
1 cut (white card stock) mitten cuff (Simply Charmed pg. 65 - Layer 2) 5 inches
2 cuts (green card stock) holly (Winter Woodland pg. 42 - Shift) 2 inches
Kaisercraft - Red Rhinestone Gems
Distress Ink - Ranger Pumice Stone (mitten edges)
1. Score back of white mitten (1 cut) at 1/4 inch.
2. Fold, add ScorTape and adhere to back of other card stock cut to create card.
3. Distress edges of DP mitten cut and white mitten cuff.
4. Adhere card stock mitten to base. Add mitten cuff.
5. Tear cotton balls, shape and glue to mitten cuff.
6. Fold and/or distress holly leaves as desired. Glue to mitten cuff.
7. Add rhinestone gems.
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time blessings!