Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TLS384 ~ Let a Little Snow Shine In

I know!  How could I possibly be talking about snow?  But with temps in the triple digits here in Kentucky I can honestly say a little snow would be nice!  So with that in mind, I took a sun burst challenge at Splitcoast and turned it into a snow burst one...  The challenge was to create a project with rays.  Here's my interpretation...


Stay cool and thanks so much for stopping in! In a few minutes (8AM EST) Our Daily Bread Designs will post the Shining the Light Challenge! Don't forget to stop back by. Blessings...

Card Recipe

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Peace and Joy
Paper - Bazzill; Prima North Country
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Die Cut - Provocraft Cricut - Winter Woodland (snowflake cut at 4.75 inches)
Misc. - Spray Adhesive; Martha Stewart Coarse Crystal Glitter



2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty and clever, Lori. I have seen so many sunbursts lately, but this idea really stands out. Hope your cool ideas help things cool down. LOL

Tam said...

Nice! I like the sort of tone-on-tone effect you use.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...