Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MOJO 223 - Spring Has Sprung!

Yes, I KNOW I am pushing the seasons! But this lovely paper pad from Echo Park made me THINK spring! So with this week's sketch challenge at Mojo Monday in mind...



I came up with the following card...



I really like the bright primary colors! It is definitely not as "girly" as what I normally do but I likey!!!!! I really love the cute little birdies I cut out and popped up with dimensional foam. I hope you do too! Blessings...

Lori

Recipe

Paper - Bazzill, Echo Park Country Drive Paper Pad; Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Birthday Blessings; Ink - Memento - Summer Sky (sponged around clouds), Cottage Ivy - Sentiment; Die Cuts - Cricut Cartridge - Pooh and Friends - pg. 36 - 2.75 & 1.75 inches (clouds); Ribbon; Paper Punch - Martha Stewart - EK Success


Challenges

MOJO223 Sketch Challenge

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh my... this is absolutely adorable, lori!! love it!

Tam said...

cute! I love the birdies!

Tammy E. said...

What a great take on the sketch. Beautiful card.

Arlene said...

This is a brilliant take on this sketch! :) Beautiful card.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...