Sunday, December 11, 2011

MOJO218 - A Zebra Christmas...

Bet that got your attention! Thought you might enjoy another one of my "unconventional" Christmas cards! This time I threw in some zebra print! This one is going over to a sketch challenge at Mojo Monday.

Here's the sketch...



And here's my take on it...



I purchased this lovely paper from a dear friend who sells Close to My Heart. The set is called Roxie. I also used Bazzill for the poinsettia leaves and sprig punches. Don't you just adore this sentiment? This is from the new set Simple Things at Our Daily Bread Designs. I just keep pulling this set out for everything! The poinsettia was made with Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia. I couldn't find just the right Flower Soft for the center so I pulled green out of a Sweet Pea mix and some yellow out of the Autumn mix and glued them to the center. A Zva flourish and a tiny silver jingle bell finish the look!

Thanks for stopping in! Blessings...

Lori

Card Ingredients

Paper - Close to My Heart - Roxie, Bazzill; Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Simple Things; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; Dies - Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia; Paper Punch - Martha Stewart; Pearl Flourish - Zva; Jingle Bell; Flower Soft - Autumn & Sweet Pea Mix (pulling out green and yellow)

4 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Absolutely beautiful,! Love how you used that paper and the poinsettia is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous, gorgeous card, lori!!!

Creative Heart Designs said...

Lovely card...and the poinsettia is such a wonderful embellishment. You do very nice work.

Deb
Creative Heart Designs

Tina Campbell said...

Just beautiful!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...