Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air



Do you remember fashion trends? I remember when shaker knit sweaters and leggings were in... Yes... serious eighties child here... lol....

For some reason certain color combos stick with me. About 8 years ago lime green and pink made a big splash in the fashion world. I got onboard and bought a cute fabric purse very similar to the paper in today's card. I love the crispness of the look. The color combo reminds me of spring. And gracious knows, we can use some bright colors on these dreary winter days!

I colored the Tilda image over a year ago and unfortunately did not write the color combos down. (I am trying to use up some of the images I have stashed!) Look for a few more over the coming days without color info. Hope you enjoy a little breath of fresh air and be sure to breathe some new life into your crafting this week! Shake it up and use some new color combos. It might be just the lift you need. Blessings!

Lori
Saintsrule!

Card Stock - Bazzill, Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Designer Papers - Flair Designs - Paradise Paisley, K & Company - Romanza Gingham
Stamp - Image - Magnolia - Tilda with Tulips
Stamp - Sentiment - Gina K. Designs - The Giving Tree
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black - Image, Copics - Image
Ink - Memento - Bamboo Leaves - Sentiment
Punch - Martha Stewart
Fiber - Offray - 7/8 Swiss Dot Light Pink
Button - Unknown
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots



No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...