Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Selina HERE and Crafty Chick .

Thanks so much to both Selina and Crafty Chick for nominating my humble blog for this award. Please check out both blogs and their creative paper crafts! As I understand the protocol for this award is to tell eight things about yourself and then choose eight blogs to give this award to. In turn, these eight blogs will continue the giving!

1. Christ is number one in my life.
2. I am an accountant but am also certified to teach Social Studies and Mathematics.
3. I enjoy visiting historial sites and particularly presidential gravesites. I
have visited 27!
4. I never sent greeting cards until I started making them!
5. I love traveling.
6. You will never catch me in sweats.
7. I have 7 dogs.... 4 St. Bernards and 3 English Shephards.
8. My childhood nickname was "pig" short for pigtails!

Now...the eight blogs that I have chosen to receive the Stylish Blogger Award are:

1. Check out TAM

2. Check out BARB

3. Check out ANGELLA

4. Check out SABRINA

5 Check out DIANE

6. Check out STACY

7. Check out NIKKI

8. Check out SARAH

Bless you all and have a wonderful day!

Lori

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...