Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Card Making Machine



Vacation rocks! I have gotten so much done around the house over the last few days. I actually feel like I have a handle on things for the first time in 6 months. That is a great feeling!

Even more amazing is the fact I have 7 cards done, photographed and ready to post over the coming days! This is a new record for me. :-) And I owe it all to nervous energy. Last night I was up until well after midnight making cards. Why? My beloved Morgan, the St. Bernard was having puppies! Some people pace or smoke cigars, I make cards! :-) Poor hubby was up all night and as I type is trying to catch a few well deserved winks. Unfortunately there are so many complications that can arise so he has to stay with them pretty much the entire first ten hours. My big girl had 9 puppies! She is such a good little mommy. She checks on each and every one. What a trooper!

So during the coming days you are going to see a sort of Morgan mini-series... creations I created as she brought puppies into the world. There is an eclectic mix of stamps, papers and the like so it should be fun for you to look at. Many of the images were colored months ago. I often color things several months ahead and "forget" about them. I may be unable to give you specific Copic numbers as I was not as faithful about tracking that months back. Well I am off to snuggle with baby fluffs and maybe make some more cards! Have a wonderful day!

I'll post puppy pics when the excitement settles down... :-)



Card Recipe 5 X 7 Inches

Cardstock - Bazzill
Cardstock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Pattern Paper - Basic Grey - Oliver - Evan (double sided)
Stamps - Image & Sentiment - Stampin' Up - Pedaling Past
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Embossing - Provocraft - Cuddlebug Folder - Polka Dots
Ribbon - Offray - 5/8 Inch Satin - Leaf
Adhesive - Pop Dots, Glue Glider Pro

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

What a great masculine card!

Betty Wright said...

This is a fabulous card and design! I want to see puppy pics! I bet little SaintBs are adorable! Too fun and awesome!

Tam said...

I like this. I've got vintage type travel stamps that include a train, a bike, a ship. Wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. LOL

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...