Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Word Art Wednesday - God is Love

How many of you have Valentine's Day shopping on your list of things to do today?  We often spend unlimited time and boundless money on finding just the perfect gift to impress that special someone.  But that kind of love can be fleeting.  I have been known to say I "love" a blouse or I "love" my dogs.  **OK...  I really do LOVE my dogs**  But seriously, love is a word that suffers from being used too loosely.  If you look at today's scripture from the 1st book of John, it plainly says that God is love.  So that is definitely a high standard to adhere to.  He loved us so much that he sent his only son to die a painful, torturous and humiliating death.  Jesus was the Son of God and was pinned to a cross like a common thief!  He died a hideous death because of his LOVE for us.  He wanted to save us from eternal separation from God the Father.  That kind of love is worth more than any card or box of chocolates!  I pray you have a wonderful and blessed Valentine's Day!

Blessings...


Items used today

Stampin' Up - Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies
Stampin' Up - Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up - Real Red, Blushing Bride, Old Olive Card Stocks
Martha Stewart - Paper Punches
The Paper Studio - Silver Poster Board
Our Daily Bread Designs - Rectangles Die
Sentiment - Word Art Wednesday

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...