Monday, October 22, 2018

I'm BACK!!!

For better or worse....  after a lengthy sabbatical, I am finally back home.  When preparing today's post, I realized it has been nearly 7 months since my last entry!  I thought it was only fair to share a bit of what I have been up to over the spring, summer and now fall.  I have checked quite a few things of my to do list, including organizing my kitchen.  I have actually cooked in said kitchen.  (And my hubs IS SO happy about that!)  And I have spent almost zero time in my craft room....  and I do mean ZERO.  I was a bit worn out...  physically and emotionally.  It was time for a break... a chance to get the creative juices flowing again.  I needed time for me!  And I took it!  I highly encourage everyone to recognize when they are burned out and need to refuel.   

For the foreseeable future, I will be posting things I have on my crafting table.  I will give credit but will not be providing links.  I hope you understand.  I really want to simplify the crafting process for ME and make it enjoyable again.  

Here is my first project using a few items I picked up from Stampin' Up...

Thanks for popping in!  And have a wonderful day!

Stamps - Stampin' Up - Country Home
Card Stock - SU - Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Galvanized Metal Paper
Embossing Folder - SU - Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions
Dies - Our Daily Bread Designs - Double Stitched Rectangles, Rectangles, Double Stitched Pennant Flags
Copics - CO, C1, C2, C3, C5, 0, YR09, YR14, YG91, YG93, Y17, E37, E57
Yellow Stickles
Hemp String

Blessings, Lori


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

SO pretty, Lori!
Hope all is well with you,
Karen

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...