Friday, December 22, 2017

Praise God

Good morning!  And as always, thank you for taking a few moments to visit.  With Christmas just a few short days away, it seems everything in my house has gone into hyper mode.  I am working through today.  Our family dinner is tomorrow.  So, I doubt I will be getting much rest tonight!  lol  Even with all of the craziness, I love this time of year.  And I certainly enjoy all of the crafting that goes with is!  Today, I have a card to share featuring Our Daily Bread Designs' December stamp release, Praise the Lord.

I used two coordinating papers from the Holly Jolly Paper Collection. I trimmed the plaid piece down to use in the middle but both were die cut using ODBD's Majestic Medallion Dies.  I cut a slightly larger gold poster board mat to nestle between the die cut designer papers and the red card stock base.  My image (colored with Copics) was stamped on Copic compatible paper and framed with the new Double Stitched Ovals Die.  I used the Ovals Die and gold poster board to create the second layer and finally the new Ovals Stitched Rows with green card stock.  I nestled a green ribbon and bow under it and added a final sentiment panel created with the new Praise the Lord stamp set and Oval Stitched Rows die.  So here are the new items you see on today's project.



and a few old favorites...




Thank you again to all of those at Our Daily Bread Designs and especially Kelley Holland.  I have designed with them for several years.  I will be taking a break from designing to deal with some medical issues.  I will still be around and creating, just not on a regular schedule.  I appreciate all of your love and support and be sure to stay tuned.  When things settle down, I will be back up and creating!  Hugs to you all and a very Merry Christmas!
 

1 comment:

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Lori, this is so beautiful! I love the pine covered cross! I just learned you are leaving ODBD. What a great loss for them! I hope you continue to craft and post your beautiful cards!! Hugs, sweet lady!

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...