Friday, December 15, 2017

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' December Release

Good morning and welcome to a special look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' December release.  I have a couple of projects featuring a special 3D die along with some fun stamp sets, perfect for Christmas crafting.  Here is the first item, featuring the Card Caddy & Gift Bag Dies.


The sentiment is from the White as Snow stamp die duo.  I framed the sentiment using the Mini Tags Die and attached it with a key ring created with gold card stock and ODBD's Keys Die set.  I used two cuts (in white card stock and gold, overlapped) to create my edging.  This die can be found in the Gift Bag Handles & Topper Die.  The poinsettia design is a special inset that can be used with the Card Caddy & Gift Bag Die to create this special bag.  The poinsettia design is known as the Poinsettia Inset Die.

So now for a fun card featuring the new Holly Leaves Die.


I love this split panel.  I used a deep green card stock base with a bit of red CS matting.  I used ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die to create the designer paper base with coordinating papers from  ODBD's Holly Jolly Collection.  I used the Curvy Slopes Die to delineate the two and added my focal layer on top.  I stamped two sets of holly, colored each, added a sentiment and finished it off with the Rectangles Die.  I added a bit of glitter ink and Glossy Accents over each holly berry and let dry.  Once the panel was set, I added a bit of red ribbon.  

Here are the December items you see here today...






Don't forget to visit all of my design team sisters to see what they have up their sleeves!  I hope you have a wonderful day!


Cathy * Sandee * Dawn * Diana * Kathy * Helen * Lori



Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...