Friday, November 17, 2017

A Look Back at ODBD's November Release

This has been a challenging week on many levels.  It started with some unexpected news and ends with waiting and waiting some more...  One thing that soothes the savage and impatient beast...  bird watching!  And today's card reminds me of the importance of slowing down and appreciating the 
 moment.

 Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' November Release.  Here is the card I created using the Winter Chickadee stamp set, Christmas Collection 2017 Paper Pad and Trees & Deer Die.  For more inspiration using the November Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.

There is nothing more peaceful than a walk in the woods.  Everyone needs a few moments to recharge and refresh.  This darling little image from the Winter Chickadee stamp set seems to be nestled happily in the forest.  I started with a soft moss green card stock base adding a green DP from the new Christmas Collection 2017 Paper Pad.  I cute a slightly larger mat with a dark brown paper also from the same paper pad.  I cut several sizes of the trees using a dark and light paper from the paper pad.  The artichoke colored trees are from a separate card stock I had in my stash.  I layered the trees (Trees & Deer Die) so some would appear to be be larger than others.  I fussy cut my image and then placed it in the desired spot.  I chose this wonderful sentiment and stamped it on coordinating DP and cut out my mat panel.  

So here are a few of the November release items you see...



 and a few old favorites...

Circles Die
Double Stitched Circles Die
Pierced Rectangles Die
 
and the Copic combos for my image
C2, C3, C5, C7 (Chickadee)
 E37, E57, E79, (Branch)
 E00, E43 (Chickadee) 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
As we look back today, be sure to visit my design team sisters to see what they have dreamed up for this month's release.  They are a talented group of ladies and I know you will be blessed by their talents.  Have a wonderful weekend!

ODBD Blog - if you get lost along the way!

Cathy * Dawn * Sandee * Kathy * Helen * Diana * Lori


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...