Friday, March 24, 2017

~ Welcome Spring ~

Good morning!  The weather is getting much better here thankfully.  And I am looking forward to getting out and about to work in the yard.  The tulips haven't shown themselves yet since the weather had been so cold.  So I had to create my own using a few new items from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I decided to color these tulips white for a bit softer look.  And I added them to a basket created with an older favorite from ODBD.  

The new items you see...

Tulips stamp set and coordinating Tulip Die


I embossed the basket image with a brown sugar EP on kraft before cutting with the coordinating die.  I added two tulip images, colored and die cut.  I love the ease of the Side Step Card Die.  No more pulling out the paper trimmer and trying to remember where to cut and how far!  :-)

All of the items from the March release...



Tulips stamp set


 coordinating Tulip Die


used to create the Tulip label on my basket


and a few old favorites as well..

Basket of Blessings
Easter Basket Die


Pastel Paper Pack


Art Deco Die




Thanks again for stopping by!  Until next time...

Blessings...

Image Ink -  (Memento London Fog)
Copic Colors - C0, C1, 0, YG23, YG25, YG45
Zing Embossing Powder - Brown Sugar
Distress Ink - Stormy Sky

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...