ODBD ~ Jingle All the Way ~
Good morning and welcome to my weekly inspiration post for Our Daily Bread Designs. Today, my project features a beautiful image from the November release, Jingle Bell Time. I also incorporated the fun Snowflake Sky Die and Snowflake Season Paper Collection. AND I added a fun bow... I must admit I need more practice! :-(
And the break down layer by layer...
- White Card Stock base 4.25 x 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock mat; slightly smaller than base
- ODBD's Snowflake Season Paper Collection and Snowflake Sky Die for the cool candy cane stripe layer
- White CS & Cherry Cobbler CS - ODBD's Layered Lacey Ovals Die; used on rectangular cuts and overlapped
- Cherry Cobbler CS cut into a rectangle and edged with ODBD's Double Stitched Circles Die
- Image stamped with Tuxedo Black ink; colored with Copics and die cut with Double Stitched Circles Die
- Offray Satin Ribbon
And here are the items you see used here today...
and a few old favs...
Usually, I am pretty good about writing down my Copic colors but somehow this gem got off the crafting table without revealing the marker combos... ***sigh*** I think I am a bit rattled as of late... Until next time... blessings!!!