Monday, October 24, 2016

~ From Our Family to Yours Shaker Card ~

Good morning!  Today I decided to shake things up a bit...  ** bad pun...** by posting a shaker card.  I used Our Daily Bread Designs' Noel Border Die and Christmas Note stamp set...


I used a couple of nesting dies from the Pierced Rectangles Die set to create my window and cut my acetate.  For this project, I used a plain transparency...  the kind you can pick up at your local box or office supply stores...  I stamped the sentiment with StazOn directly on the transparency and nested a few sequins between my two clear panels.  I also used a bit of DP inside to add interest...  specifically from ODBD's Christmas Paper Collection 2014.

Here are the October release items you see...



and a few old favorites...



Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...