- Kraft Card Stock (CS) - Center Step Card - finished measurements 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- White CS (matting) - Our Daily Bread Designs' designer paper - Christmas Paper Collection 2013
- Kraft CS - ODBD's - Ornate Ovals Die; Neenah Solar Crest White - ODBD's Ovals Die
- Image by ODBD - Our Savior's Birth stamped with Tuxedo Black ink; Copics listed at end of post
- White CS - Ornate Ovals Die; Potting Soil Ink - sentiment in ODBD's Our Savior's Birth
- Shadow ink - Desert Sand; Pearls by Recollections
- Kraft CS - twigs by ODBD's Lovely Leaves Die
Monday, October 17, 2016
~ Come and Behold Him ~
So here we are at the beginning of another work week. It is hard to believe that Monday is already here! And I noticed over the last few days my favorite "movie" channel advertising a countdown to Christmas!!! Can it be? Are we really that close to the most wonderful time of the year????
If my craft room is any indication, YES!!! I have stacks of Christmas papers, stamps and dies just waiting to be put to good use! So over the coming weeks, I plan on rolling out a plethora of projects for your enjoyment! *** At least, I hope you enjoy them *** :-)
Here is a special center step card featuring Our Daily Bread Designs'
stamp set, Our Savior's Birth...
I started with a Kraft Card Stock base and added white CS for the matting...
Here is a break down...
And for the Copics...
E33, E35, E37 - Mary
E53, E55, E57 - Jacob and Manger
YR24, YR31 - Straw & Glow
E00, E11, E21, E34 - Skin tones and Ground
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you found something today to stir your creative juices! Blessings!
Good morning! This week marks a very special milestone for Our Daily Bread Designs . Many years ago, when I first encountered ODBD, I wa...
Happy Sunday to you! Stopping in to share a quick card featuring this week's Mojo sketch. Here's my card... Using ODBD&...
Welcome to another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut ! I am so excited to be back to crafting after a yucky bought with the flu! The we...
I managed to make it into bed this morning at 6AM after our all night crop. I stumbled out at 9AM and made it to the couch downstairs wher...