Monday, October 17, 2016

~ Come and Behold Him ~

So here we are at the beginning of another work week.  It is hard to believe that Monday is already here!  And I noticed over the last few days my favorite "movie" channel advertising a countdown to Christmas!!!  Can it be?  Are we really that close to the most wonderful time of the year????  

If my craft room is any indication, YES!!!  I have stacks of Christmas papers, stamps and dies just waiting to be put to good use!  So over the coming weeks, I plan on rolling out a plethora of projects for your enjoyment!  *** At least, I hope you enjoy them ***  :-)

Here is a special center step card featuring Our Daily Bread Designs' 
stamp set, Our Savior's Birth...


I started with a Kraft Card Stock base and added white CS for the matting...

Here is a break down...
  1. Kraft Card Stock (CS) - Center Step Card - finished measurements 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  2. White CS (matting) - Our Daily Bread Designs' designer paper - Christmas Paper Collection 2013
  3. Kraft CS - ODBD's - Ornate Ovals Die; Neenah Solar Crest White - ODBD's Ovals Die
  4. Image by ODBD - Our Savior's Birth stamped with Tuxedo Black ink; Copics listed at end of post
  5. White CS - Ornate Ovals Die; Potting Soil Ink - sentiment in ODBD's Our Savior's Birth
  6. Shadow ink - Desert Sand; Pearls by Recollections
  7. Kraft CS - twigs by ODBD's Lovely Leaves Die
And for the Copics...

E33, E35, E37 - Mary
E53, E55, E57 - Jacob and Manger
YR24, YR31 - Straw & Glow
E00, E11, E21, E34 - Skin tones and Ground

Here is the stamp set I used for this project...


and a few old favorites...





Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you found something today to stir your creative juices!  Blessings!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...