Friday, June 3, 2016

Just Us Girls Challenge #345 ~ Birds of a Feather ~

Good morning!  I have a bright and cheery card featuring a few items from North Coast Creations
including the Little Birdies stamp set and coordinating Birdies Die...


I started with a white card stock base measuring 4.265 inches by 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches.  I added a bit of Rose Red Card Stock cut and embossed with Our Daily Bread Designs' Double Stitched Rectangles Die.  I used a smaller die in that same set to cut/emboss the DP layer (Simple Stories Carpe Diem).  I stamped my birdies and branch (Little Birdies stamp set) on Neenah Solar Crest before coloring.

R212, R32, YR12 for the birdies, E33, E35 and E37 for the branch,
YG07 and YG17 for my leaves...
a touch of Clear Wink of Stella on their little bellies...  :-)
After coloring I used NCC's coordinating Birdies Die to cut and emboss...

I stamped my sentiment on white card stock (Little Birdies) with Versafine Onyx Black ink and die cut it with ODBD's Circles Die and DP (also from Carpe Diem collection) with ODBD's Double Stitched Circles Die.

So here are a few of the items you see today...






Simple Stories - Carpe Diem
White Card Stock - Georgia Pacific
Rose Red Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Copics - R21, R32 & YR12 - Birdies
E33, E35, E37 - Branch
YG07 & YG17 - Leaves
Wink of Stella - Clear (Birdie Bellies...)

And the photo challenge I am playing 
along with today at Just Us Girls...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...