~ Quilting Friends are the Best! ~

Good morning!  The weather is a bit dreary here.  I keep reminding myself that April showers bring May flowers.  I can't wait to see some of my late spring favorites come into bloom...  the iris, peonies and cabbage rose...  And speaking of my Grandmother's cabbage rose...  here is a fun card I made in almost the exact shade of rich pink!
 
 
I started with a white card stock base cut at 4.25 inches x 11 inches, scoring and folding at 5.5 inches
I added a rich raspberry mat featuring Boho Bolds Paper Pad
White Card Stock - ODBD - Leafy Edged Borders Die - create the lace edging
White Card Stock and ODBD's Beautiful Boho Paper Collection die cut with ODBD's
Sentiment - Memento's Rose Bud ink - ODBD's Quilting Friends and Family stamp set
White Card Stock - Sentiment Panel - ODBD Stitched Ovals Die
 
Here are some of the items you see used on today's project...
 







Thanks again for stopping by!  Until next time...  blessings!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!