Thursday, December 31, 2015

Let Faith Be the Bridge ~ A Vintage Card



I love looking at old pictures of our community.  Recently, I discovered an online history group for our hometown.  And I have been enjoying the old sepia toned pictures of our past.  So in the spirit of those photos and the beautiful vintage photo albums they are nestled in, here is a card featuring Our Daily Bread Designs' Safe Travels stamp set.  
 

 
I even used some old photo corners I had in my crafting stash...  SO fun!
 
Here are the items you see today...
 






Thanks for stopping by!  And I hope you have a fun and SAFE New Year's Eve!  Don't forget to stop back tomorrow and check out Our Daily Bread Designs' January release!

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Nice!!! love the covered bridge and photo corners.
The sentiment is perfect.

Happy New Year.

Hugs and Blessings,