Wednesday, September 23, 2015

ODBD ~ The Road to My Heart

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  And thank you to each and every one of you who took a few moments out of your busy day to read and comment on my post about Dakota.  Your kind words were sincerely appreciated.  In the spirit of our favorite canine companions, I have a card today featuring ODBD's recent releases, You are PawsomePuppy DieCats & Dogs Die along with the mid month Leafy Edged Borders Die


I started with a red card stock base and added a white matting.  The DP you see is from ODBD's Patriotic Paper Collection.  I tucked in a fun border from the Leafy Edged Borders Die and a tiny gold poster board paw created with the new Cats & Dogs Die.  So here are the new items you see today...





and some old favorites too...



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back Friday as I share a special look back at this mid month release!  I hope you love it!

Blessings....

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...