Friday, September 18, 2015

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' September Release

Today, we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' September Release.  I chose to create a project featuring the Under the Sea  stamp set along with the new Leafy Edged Borders Die.  For more inspiration using the September Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.

I opted to do a center step card with a cadet gray base.  I stamped my image on Neenah Solar Crest and colored the image with Copics.  I sponged in various shades of yellow and orange inks to create the sky before stamping my sentiment.  I used 2 nested dies from ODBD's Matting Circles Die set to create the gray frame and placed it along with the die cut image on the center panel with dimensional foam.  I also incorporated a lovely fish DP that you may find in ODBD's Christian Faith paper Collection.   
I chose a rich navy blue and white card stock to create my waves.  I used the new Leafy Edged Borders Die to achieve the look and layered them together.  

So here are the new items you see today...



and some older products...


Don't forget to stop and peruse the projects my designs team sisters have come up with!  They promise to be a treat for the eyes!  
 
OBDD Blog - If you get lost along the way...
and the "Bread Sticks"
 
Cathy * Sandee * Julie * Amy 
 Dawn * America * Lori (ME)

Additional Supplies 

Paper - Bazzill, Neenah Solar Crest, Georgia Pacific, Our Daily Bread Designs' Christian Faith Paper Collection
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Angel Pink, Tangelo
Copics - C0, C3, C5, C7, B23, B24, B26
Gelly Roll Ink Pen - White
 

5 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

A siimly brilliant card, Lori, such a wonderful combo of dies and the word of our great God, thanks for your inspiration!!
Shaz in Oz.x


{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

America said...

Hi Teamie Lori. I love the folds and the layers and how you've used the curvy dies for waves. So clever and lovely. Thinking of you.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful center step card, Lori! Love the waves, the sunny sky, and the happy dolphins! Very creative…Hugs and prayers!

Dawn said...

Fabulous center step!! Perfect paper, love the waves and beautifully colored!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a super step card, Lori! Love the fish pattern on the sides and the curve below.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...