Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WAW173 ~ Blessed is the Man ~

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to stop by the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate our sponsors and their generosity!  Please take a few moments to thank those who provided our prizes this week as well!   


This week, we travel to the book of Psalms...


I started out with a white card stock base (5.5 x 4.25 inches) and added a salmon mat.  I opted for couple of print papers from Simple Stories' I Am collection.  I printed this week's scripture passage on white card stock and cut it down to be slightly smaller than the DP panel.  I added a couple of white mulberry roses and a larger yellow blossom in the corner.  I added several paper punched leaves and twigs before cutting a pink pearl flourish for added adornment.  

Super simple but super feminine!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...

Blessings

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

What a lovely card! Great choice of papers - and I love how that top corner is slightly bent - it adds a fun element of dimension!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...