Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WAW152 ~ Isaiah 40:8 ~ The Word

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
And a very special shout out to Milk Coffee & Loves Rubber Stamps!  We appreciate your generosity so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank everyone who provided our prizes this week!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! 

This week we are visiting Isaiah...



This time I used a heavily distressed background as the frame for my digi scripture.  I layered a piece of white card stock with gesso and allowed it to dry.  Once it was dry, I inked it with various shades of distress ink (blues and pinks) and then allowed it to rest.  After it dried again, I ran it through an embossing folder and added Versamark and gold embossing powder.  I love the vintage feel to it!  Thanks so much for visiting.  And until next time...

Blessings...

2 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

I lOve this card! Beautiful on every layer!
Ginny M

Shelly said...

Your card is totally gorgeous! I love that background and will have to give it a try sometime. Have a wonderful week.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...