Friday, August 8, 2014

~ Love ~

Welcome!  So glad you stopped by!  I have an un"bee"lieveable card for you!  It's a real "honey!" 
 
***So sorry!  I couldn't resist an opportunity to be corny!***
 
  I'm trying to clean out my paper scrap stash.  I found some fun leftovers with a "bee" theme. They came in right handy, since I need a bee themed card for a special friend.  She wanted a card for a special bride who loves anything "bee" related.  And since the gift she has chosen has black and white polka dots...  you get the picture!  It fits the bill! 

 
I chose a favorite scripture passage from I Thessalonians.  The card base is black card stock with a layer of white and black.  I trimmed my honeycomb paper slightly smaller and inked it with a black soot distress ink.  I added the bee theme paper with black matting and cut out a fun polka dot print.  This time I chose to mat it with both white and black.  I cut the sentiment out (stamped with black Versafine ink) and added a black scalloped mat.  I stamped the bee (found in Our Daily Bread Designs' Zinnia ) on Copic compatible paper and colored.  Glitter glue adorns the wings.  The coordinating die (Zinnia and Leaves Die) cut the little guy out just perfectly.  I used ODBD's Asters and Leaves Die to create my floral spray.  Super easy!  And so satisfying to clear our my scrap stash!  :-)
 
Here's some of the items I used today...
 
F456 - LOVE SCRIPTURES
 
 
GCS20 - ZINNIA (clear stamps)
 
 
CSBD34 - ZINNIA & LEAVES DIES
 
 
CSBD57 - ASTER DIES
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...
 
Blessings...
 


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...