Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Look Back at North Coast Creations' Latest Release



Today we are taking a look back at North Coast Creations' February Release!  Here is the card project I created using NCC's Floral Sentiments 4.  If you look closely you might even see some SEQUINS!  ;-)

 

Here's the set from NCC called Floral Sentiments 4
 


 
and some fun dies from Our Daily Bread Designs 
called Beautiful Borders...



 
This card certainly helped clean out my paper scrap stash!  I pulled out several patterns with various shades of purple.  I colored the image (with Copics) and used a scalloped die to help it pop.  A rich purple seam binding bow adorns the side.  And yes, you do see three lilac colored sequins in the top right hand corner!  I couldn't resist trying out the new trend!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit my fellow "Coasters" and share the love!  {{hugs}}
 
Julie * Lori (YOU ARE HERE) * Dawn *
*  Sabrina * Amber *
Lisa * Sandee * Stacy * Diana * 

9 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh I love all the shades of purple Lori!!! I wish I was better at cleaning out my paper stash! You are inspiring me! Your card is gorgeous as always!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful card Lori, fabulous design using up your paper scraps!

Dawn said...

a Lilac beauty, Lori! cute idea with the sequins too!!

Rosemary said...

you always create the most beautiful cards, lori! this one is just stunning!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Lori! Your lilacs are beautiful & I love the layout and papers.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Lori, my friend, gorgeous card! Love the coloring...so very perfect! That purple seam binding finishes this beauty off just right....love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty! Great layout, soft coloring, just so pretty.

Amber (bambi64) said...

Oh yum! (if a card can be yum) Love the combo of colors and your coloring is so perfect.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, is this a yummy card! Just LOVE your coloring! The flowers seem to pop off the card, and your layout is wonderful with the DP and border die...finished off with another gorgeous bow! Love it, sweet friend!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...