Sunday, December 8, 2013

~ Ornate Borders ~

Good morning!  Hope you are having a blessed Lord's day!  The weather outside is frightful!  So frightful in fact, that I had to cancel a business trip for tomorrow!  I love looking at snow but it tends to annoy me when I have to change my travel plans.  But when life gives you lemons you make lemonade.  So I guess in this case, I will make snowballs and have an old fashioned snowball fight!  :-) 
 
Today I have a wonderful card to share featuring a few things from the December release at Our Daily Bread Designs...

 
and some of the ODBD products I used...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and coordinating
 
 

I began with a 5.5 x 4.25 inch card base in a rich red.  I then used the Ornate Background stamp to create my next layer on white card stock.  After trimming it slightly smaller, I added it to the base layer.  I cut a smaller piece of card stock and used a Spellbinder ornament shaped die to create a frame.  I added it with dimensional foam and stamped coordinating corners using Ornate Borders and Flowers.  I added those after trimming by hand and used Ornate Borders Sentiments, Ornate Borders and Flowers and the Ornate Borders & Flower Die to create my sentiment.  I added it to a seam binding bow (dressed up with a pearl) and added it to the top!  Love the shadow look! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will have several projects to share this week including another Word Art Wednesday project, Exploring Cricut, North Coast Creations and a few Our Daily Bread Designs' posts!  WHEW!!!  And stop back tomorrow as I share some of the home décor things going on at my house!  I thought I might give you a peek into some of the Christmas decorating going on at the Ulrichs'!  ;-) 
 
Until next time...
 
Blessings...
 
Challenges
 
Twist of Faith Card Challenges - Baubles and Bells - #66

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

This Is just GORGEOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Zella said...

WOW - such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week at Twist of Faith. We hope you come back again and again!! Merry Christmas!!
Blessings,
Zella

DebR said...

This is stunning! Just gorgeous....

Papercrafting Princess said...

STUNNING...I love how you used the background set! Thank you for playing along at Twist of Faith card challenges & Happy Holidays-- Princess DT Member

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...