Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Word Art Wednesday ~ Psalm 91:11

Welcome!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you are new to my blog...  I hope you spend a few moments and find something uplifting!  I am excited to be joining the Wednesday Word Art 
team. 
 
Thank you to Karen and company for asking me to spend a little bit of time with you.  The challenges at WAW have been such a blessing to me over the last year just as I know they have been for you.  Today I have a fabulous image to share featuring Psalm 91:11.  As always the images are drawn from God's Holy Word. 
 
You are welcome to save this week's free scripture/word art file to your computer, but are not required to use it in order to play along in the challenge. We welcome you share your art with us; remembering that Anything Goes as long as it's family-freindly, and uses an encouraging or uplifting sentiment. You can also link more than one project each week (up to 5). The more, the merrier. We just hope that God's Word will be a blessing and encouragement to you each week. If you have any questions about the rules, be sure to read the complete list of rules under Word Art Wednesday's  page tab for "Challenge Rules".  Go to this page also to link your work!  We want to see it! 
 
This week's feature sponsor....  Lisa's Altered Art/Eureka Stamps (5 images)
 
Now on to my card...



I chose alternating layers of white and purple card stock for my base.  I used a Spellbinder die to cut the lattice layer and added the sentiment with tiny adhesive pearls at the corner.  The lattice required some greenery so I added a die cut flourish and some flowers from my stash.  Definitely a spring feel... 
 
Thanks for stopping by... 
 
Until next time...  Blessings....
 
Card Recipe
 
Digital Scripture - Word Art Wednesday
Papers - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Dies - Cheery Lynn Dies Fanciful Flourish; Spellbinders Fancy Lattice
Misc. - Blossoms, Pearls by Recollections

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Esther Asbury said...

Congrats on the new DT position -- love your beautiful Scripture card for this week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Lori!! I just love the scripture, your layout with the flowers and added flowers, and your colors!! Stunning!! Congrats on being a part of the Word Art Wednesday team!! What a blessing to share the Word of God and your love for stamping.
hugs,
Chris

vic said...

Lori this is beautiful! I love the flowers too! Just thought I would stop by and say hi!

Vic

Handmadecardsbyvicki.blogspot.co.uk/

Faye said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card. I love the lattice work and the way the scripture is placed on the card. So beautiful.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! It's so elegant, yet still simple. I really love your layout and the flowers. They look like they are climbing a trellis.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...