Sunday, April 28, 2013

SC432 ~ The Rose ~

Sometimes, I'm just late to the party.  And today...  is NO exception!  I found a super sketch on SplitCoast last week...  (ok, they are ALL super) but failed to get the final product posted until today.  So please forgive me for my lapse.  I used some new papers new for me, Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic, along with an April release from North Coast Creations .

 
 
I stamped the image with Memento ink (Angel Pink) on cream card stock and then added my sentiment with Memento Toffee Crunch.  I selected Spellbinders' Decorative Labels Eight to frame the sentiment and added a few tiny adhesive pearls.  The sketch included the banner under the sentiment panel and I added the sprigs of die cut greenery (Cheery Lynn Designs) and the pearl flourishes.  A tiny mulberry rose adorns the side for interest.  The basic sketch was pretty Clean and Simple.  As you can see, I managed to layer it up!!!  lol  Thanks for looking!
 
Blessings...
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - North Coast Creations - Roses
Papers - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Bo Bunny Prairie Chic
Inks - Memento Angel Pink, Toffee Crunch
Misc. - Pearls by Recollections, Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish Die, Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight Die, Mulberry Rose
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good that you took the time to write this, as it's a subject that is
very significant to me. Is there any way I can speak to you?

My name's Zandra Kyle and I'd get into this more deeply.

Review my web site ... striptease