Friday, December 7, 2012

Exploring Cricut Daily Post ~ That Yellow Star ~

Happy Friday and welcome to another fun project at Exploring Cricut!

Today, I created a simple Christmas card using a fun new cartridge for me, Create a Critter 2!  Any similarities between this yellow star and my favorite department store symbol are purely coincidental...  ;-) 



The card measures 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches.  The base was made with white Bazzill card stock adding a layer of red and a final embossed Neenah Solar Crest layer.  I used my Cuttlebug folder, Snowflakes for embossing.  The star measures out to 3 inches while the sentiment is 2 inches.  I layered both the star and word happy with dimensional foam for some pop.  And the final touch?  Some strategically placed pearls...  Easy and fun...

Now on to some shopping...  lol...

Have a wonderful day!  Until next time...

Blessings...

Card Recipe

Cart - Create a Critter 2 - pg. 65
Paper - Bazzill, Neenah Solar Crest
Misc. - Recollections Pearls

 

3 comments:

Annette said...

So cute! Love that little star:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Tam said...

cute!

Sharon said...

This is so super cute!! Love the star, the sentiment and the great embossing. :)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...