Clear Dollar Stamps

Taking a few moments to pop in and share a card I created using Clear Dollar Stamps Digi, Christian Sympathy.   This particular verse has been turning over and over in my mind as I think about all of those dealing with Hurricane Sandy.  Continued prayers for your safety...


I am playing along with the Deconstructed Sketch shown here...


Thanks for popping in!

Blessings...

Lori

Card Recipe

Stamps / Images - Clear Dollar Stamps Digi Christian Sympathy
CS / Paper - Bazzill, Paper Studio, Prima Tea Thyme
Ink / Markers - N/A
Accents / Tools - Seam Binding, Lace, Brad - Recollections

Challenges

The Deconstructed Sketch - DS75

Comments

Shoregirl said…
I love your simply designed beautiful card! So pretty!
Mary said…
Love it!...Very pretty...

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!