Saturday, July 14, 2012

F4A123 ~ It's All About Scraps ~

If you're like me, there is a stack of scraps on your crafting table.  Ok, in the interest of full disclosure, my scrap is more like a MOUNTAIN!  I have great intentions, yet I fall quickly for the next cute paper and my scraps lanquish in a pile.  So when Splitcoast posted a scraps challenge last Friday, a cheer rose up from my scrap table.  (I'm sure if my scraps could cheer, they would!)  And with the latest craze involving hexagons, I managed to find my old Creative Memories punch and go to work.


It just so happened I had completed a project with Bo Bunny's Weekend Market Collection. So I was able to use the coordinating pieces to paper punch and arrange a fun design on the front of kraft card stock. I used dimensional foam to pop each hexagon up. I selected Our Daily Bread Designs' Anchor set for my sentiment and stamped it on the base with Versafine ink. Super easy! Now I just need to visit that scrap pile again... :-) Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

Lori

Card Recipe

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Anchor
Paper - Paper Studio - Kraft; Bo Bunny - Weekend Market
Ink - Versafine - Onyx Black
Punch - Creative Memories - Hexagon

Challenges

Splitcoast Stampers - Friday Free For All - Use Up Your Scraps - F4A123

2 comments:

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful card and you shout enter it at Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge blog. We also have a Super Scrap Saturday challenge going on. Hugs, Velma

Rosemary said...

you have been making some fantastic CAS cards lately, lori!! i love this one!! hugs!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...