Thursday, March 17, 2011

Throwback Thursday

March Madness has begun. My house is a wreck and my step son is coming over to spend the next 2 days watching the early games with hubby! I think we have everything we need... chips, salsa and more chips! The Ulrich men can down salsa I tell ya... Since things have been a little crazy I thought I would revisit one of my favorite cards I've done! Memorial Day will be here before you know it and this project would be perfectly suited for this special time of year. I will be back Friday with a new post! Blessings to you! (GO BIG BLUE!!!!!)

Lori

Originally posted October 17, 2010

I love a challenge where anything goes, don't you? I love anything patriotic and with Veteran's Day coming up in November, I thought I would get a jump on my card making!

Thank you to all of those who have served our country in times of war or peace! Freedom is a precious gift! Blessings to you and yours!

Lori

Card Recipe

Card Stock - Bazzill
Card Stock - Image - Neenah Solar Crest
Designer Paper - We R Memory Keepers - Old Glory - Pennant, Freedom
Stamps - Image & Sentiment - Our Daily Bread Designs - God Bless America
Ink - Image - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ink - Image - sponged over coloring - Memento Desert Sand
Ink - Markers - Copic
Ink - Sentiment - Close to My Heart - Moonstruck
Ribbon - Offray - Satin - 5/8 Royal



Copics

Field of Blue - B32, B34, B37
Red Stripes - R29, R59, W3 (tone reds down)
Shadows in white - C1, C2
Memento Desert Sand sponged over entire image after coloring

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...