Friday, March 18, 2011

Take Refuge



Thanks so much for bearing with me. After a one day interlude, I'm back with a fun card to share. I love history and Colonial America particularly fascinates me. After a recent trip to Colonial Williamsburg I became enamored with Matalasse (William and Mary pattern, of course) and toile. I intend to redecorate one of my bedrooms soon with this combo... but until then... I found this FABULOUS toile ribbon at a local box store and quickly went to work! The scripture used is from one of Our Daily Bread Designs new Scripture Collections (just released yesterday!) The collections showcases some of the designer's favorite scriptures. Check it out HERE.

In additional thanks to the gang over at Practical Scrappers for selecting one of my cards this week as one of their fabulous finds! I hope you will take time to check it OUT. I am truly blessed!

Today's Recipe

Card Stock - Georgia Pacific (black & white)
Stamps - ODBD Scripture Collection 7 and ODBD Brocade Borders
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Punches - Ionic Ticket Punch and Fiskars Border Punch
Embellies - Basic Grey Rhinestones (Jet Black)
Fibers - Offray Waverly Toile Swan Black 2 1/4", Offray White Satin 7/8", Offray My Moments Petite Satin Fleur - White



Blessings ~

Lori

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Lori, girl this is STUNNING!! I love the b/w and the way you have framed this wonderful scripture......amazing!! You are such an awesome artist!! See you in the morning! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Snowmanlover said...

Gorgeous card. I wish you had a "subscribe" button!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...