Sunday, February 20, 2011

ODBDSLC49



The ladies at Our Daily Bread Designs have issued another challenge. This time, to play along, you must use overstamping. In this example, I stamped the image in light gray ink and then embossed the sentiment over it. I love how this technique looks but I don't use it often. The Copic nut in me says "never stamp over something you can color..." lol...

I definitely had fun doing something a little different and the sentiment says it all... Why worry? So I didn't! Nothing to color? Less can be more, right? Have a blessed day!

Lori
Saintsrule!



Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Pebbles, Inc. Legacy Floral / Dot
Ink - Image - Stampin Up - Going Gray
Ink - Sentiment - Versamark Watermark Ink
Embossing Powder (sentiment) - Ranger - Super Fine Detail - Black
Stamps - Image and Sentiment - Our Daily Bread Designs - Don't Worry!
Corner Punch (white card stock) EK Success
Punch - (black card stock) Martha Stewart
Dies - Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Labels One
Fibers - Offray's - Brides Mother Trim - White; Fiber - black ribbon unknown
Pop Dots

4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Lori!! I just love your design and colors!! Beautiful job on the overstamping!!! The lace, ribbon and punch detail are perfect. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, I am so with Chris, this is stunning, Lori and then some!! WOW, I love the way the "Don't Worry" stamp set looks with your color combo and this breathtaking lace!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Lights Challenge over at ODBD! Would you please share where you found this awesome lace? I am a huge lace fanatic, thanks, Lori!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Tam said...

I like that quote. I have a Mary Engelbright desk calendar page with that quote.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful overstamped card Lori! Awesome design and I like all the fabbo details you added as well! Thank you for joining us at the ODBDSLC! Hugs ~S~

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...