Sunday, February 13, 2011

Create A Critter Valentine Menagerie



Do you remember getting those funny Valentines as a kid? You know... the one's with funny sayings? I loved those as a child. So when the time came to create some for my Sunday School class and grand kids, I decided to pull out all the stops! The Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge and stamps from My Pink Stamper did the trick! Look at the series below....







They are just too doggone cute! Sorry! I couldn't resist being punny! OK.... Stop me already!!!! Blessings and have a wonderful day!

Lori

Supplies

Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - We R Memory Keepers - Be My Valentine Sweethearts; Little Yellow Bicycle - Love in Bloom; Making Memories - Love Struck
Stamps - My Pink Stamper - Punnylicious, More Punnylicious
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Cricut Cartridge - Create A Critter - most cuts at 3 inches

And one more for good measure...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...