Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clean and Simple - Part 2



Had to make a trip to the city today for a doctor's appointment. Thank you for all of your continued prayers! My follow up went well and I will not have to go back for a few months. Since the opportunity presented itself, I stopped at a large scrapbooking store. Since when do you need an opportunity, right? lol... I stocked up on pink, yellow, blue, lavender... basically I went nuts over anything that looked springy! It has been a LONG winter folks... I traveled over to another craft store and snapped up some fabulous bargains. I love days like that, don't you? All in all a pretty pleasant day!

So today's card is pretty clean and simple. I did little embellishments and let the image speak for itself! Here's to the first signs of spring! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Hugs ~

Lori - Saintsrule

Recipe

Card Stock - Bazzill
Card Stock - Gina K. Pure Luxury (image)
Designer Paper - Bo Bunny Peacock Lane Ivy
Ink - Image - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Ink - Frame - Memento Grape Jelly
Stamp - Image - Justrite - Breath of Spring Set
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Ovals Large, Classic Ovals Small
Fiber - Unknown - Satin 5/8"
Ranger Diamond Stickles - Bow

Copics

Crocus - V1, V04, V09
Greenery - YG95, YG99
Bow - CO, C1

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Lori,
This card is so pretty. I love all the spring colors. You are right, the winter was way to long
Hugs
Stacy

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...